“I always wanted to conquer the world. It only took starting my own business to make it happen.”
Meet Sabrina Philipp, an online business coach who helps women launch their online business. She helps entrepreneurs build intentional, manageable, and profitable online businesses.
When she was a little girl, freedom was what she always envisioned when she pictured her future. Freedom to be able to work while traveling the world and not tied to a traditional 9-5 job.
With her laptop and $800 savings, she hopped on the plane and flew with a one-way ticket to Bali! That’s when her journey began and where she started her online business!
In this episode, you will…
- Hear about Sabrina’s interesting journey to entrepreneurship
- Find out about online business coaching
- Realize that you can start your business whenever and wherever
- Discover the benefit of using social media
- Learn the importance of having a website or a brand
- “The trick is that when you empower a woman through entrepreneurship and really help her find her footing financially, oftentimes every other area of her life opens up and transforms in a really beautiful way.”
- “Your life isn’t necessarily built around for business, but your business is built around your life, and it supports you and getting more of what you want. It is something that is fulfilling and empowering, and it’s a part of your soul’s mission on this planet.”
- “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I’ll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about.” Rumi.