THE BEST BUSINESS IS A
WHAT’S HOLDING YOU BACK?
TAKE THIS FREE QUIZ NOW AND DISCOVER THE #1 THING THAT’S HOLDING YOU BACK FROM HITING THAT NEXT INCOME LEVEL
By Sabrina Philipp
The coaching industry can be frustrating sometimes. Let’s talk about it.
In today’s episode, I’m revealing the six things I’m hating about the coaching industry right now and why they are causing harm to our clients. I want to open a conversation and shine light on some of the toxic patterns I’m noticing. If you’ve fallen for any of these traps, this episode will give you clarity on why these things didn’t work for you. And if you’re a coach, this episode is a call to rise up together and serve our clients better.
Here’s a look at what you’ll learn:
- The 6 things I hate about the coaching industry right now
- How I feel about “secrets” in the coaching industry
- Why it doesn’t even feel like a “coaching” industry anymore
- What I’ve noticed about sharing income numbers online
- How manipulative marketing messages are distorting client expectations and creating burnout
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, download a few more and share them with a friend! If you do tune in, post on social media and tag me so we can connect! And don’t forget to subscribe or follow The Sabrina Philipp Podcast to get notified when new episodes go live.
Resources and Links:
- Check out The Millionaire Mastermind
- Follow me on Instagram
- Check out SabrinaPhilipp.com to learn how we can work together
- Review The Sabrina Philipp Podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts
Share this post with a fellow Intentional Entrepreneur
ABOUT SABRINA PHILIPP
Sabrina Philipp is a highly sought after international online business coach and strategist who has been highlighted in the pages of Forbes, Cosmopolitan, The Independent and Business Insider.
She helps entrepreneurs build intentional, manageable, and profitable businesses so they can experience the ultimate personal and financial freedom that can only come from owning your own venture.